Monday, March 07, 2005

Podcast - Problems with setup

So I started my first official podcast today and just had a tough time with my setup. I was listening to Adam Curry's issues he was having recording to the hard drive on his mac and I am having the same issue. I need to beef up my Memory on the G5 but I think a flash based recorder may be the way to go.

I see alot of podcasters going to a traditional recording device outside computer recording. I know I am using GB which takes memory, but it has hanged alot lately.

So I wanted to start by getting some good shows in the can, but I realize that it's going to take more work in order to some good icasts up.

Hopefully we will be up and running soon... Stay tooned

Any comments or feedback. Comment below.

Please listen at http://dharmapath.tripod.com/junky