Thursday, January 05, 2006

Brand New Year

Years seem to go by faster now that I am of an adult age. I remember sitting in school on a nice spring day wishing for summer break and then Christmas break to come. Each year is now marked by the passing of the holidays and some form of year end party. This year was a good year. I accomplished much of what I wanted in 2005 and look forward to a rewarding 2006.

My passport saw more action in 2005 than it has in the last 8 years I have had it. I went to Europe twice with the newfound travel bug to continue in the new year. Travelling is to my being these days as ice cream is to a hot day. Refreshing and rewarding I plan to gather frequent flyer miles in the year ahead. 2006 is also the year for me to write more. 2005 saw more blog posts than the last 3 years combined. I really hit my stride with blogging and podcasting in 2005 and I want to continue that trend.

New Years resolutions often dont stick, so I will put a general "Do more Stuff" statement out. I want to write more, exercise more and be more creative. I think 2006 will be a fun and productive year. There is a lot to do, so I better get to it.

Cheers and happy new year to all.