Saturday, November 26, 2005

Florence, Arezzo, Assisi and Roma

So I have been a busy boy this last week. Florence is great and saw all I wanted to plus I got to go to the Florence Milan game. Arezzo is a nice small town near Florence, and it was great. It was snowing lightly when we got there so it goes to say we were cold. Off to Assisi which was by far amazing and spent the night in a nice family run hotel and tratoria. Food Wine and beer have been excelent. And then to Rome for a few days. We litteraly walked the entire city in the last 3 days. Saw all the major sites (I will detail later when I dont have a clock counting down my euro worth of internet time). All in all Italy is great and I will have one more day in Florence before I am heading home.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I skipped the turkey and had pizza....

Ciao.