Saturday, November 12, 2005

Back in town

It's nice to be back after 5 days in Vegas. The Devconnection conference was a good one with the release of SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2005. I had a good time and made some good contacts, but now I am back getting ready to head to Italy for 10 days.

I was registered for the Portable media and Podcasting Expo in Ontario CA, but I just have too much to do before I go to Italy. I was really looking forward to this expo and conference, but too much at one time. I need to spend time with my baby and get things done around the house.

I was planning to podcast in Vegas, but I was so wrapped up in the conference, I just didn't get it done. I will get a podcast out before I leave, a pre-trip podcast, and then record when I am on the road. Should be fun.

My bloglines feeds are up and I need to spend time reviewing the queue or just drop the last weeks worth of posts. I hate falling behind. I could imagine what Scoble goes through with his email and blogs he reads. Does he even sleep?

Planning my trip to Italy has been fun. I love digging into books and websites trying to get all the info on a city. There is so much I want to see and do, 10 days will not be enough for me. I though it would be easier than last time when I went to Italy, but there are things I want to see again and things I didn't get to see. Of course I always plan more that I can do, but in the end I know I will have fun. I will post more later on my trip with a itinerary so all of you at home can follow along. I also plan to do Audio posts via the cell when I am on the road. I hope to have fun......Cao for now.....

Technorati Tags: , , ,