Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Devcon day 2

Day 1 was a good day to see the new version of SQL Server 2005. The product looks good now the question is how long will it take to upgrade?

Tech talk is so boring if its not web 2.0 so I will move on to Vegas. Last year this time I started to blog again from a long hiatus. It has been a good year in blogging.

I got the hook up at the hotel and they upgraded me to a suite at no charge. So I got a nice room and Vegas is Vegas. I don't gamble much (hitting the penny slots is not gambling) but there is alot to see and do.

Conference day 2 is getting deeper in to focused niches of the product. I am all over the place on this post sorry. Just sitting here in a class trying to pay attention and write at the same time, so much for multitasking. I will update later but it should be fun for the next few days..

Technorati Tags: , ,