Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Why Bill Gates is not Brewster Kahle

Brewster Kahle is my new hero. I must admit I don't know much about him aside from the Internet Archive which is an amazing project he is running. But I just listen to his talk presented by IT Conversations on the Internet Archive and I must say, he is an amazing person who is revolutionary in his ideas of the internet and information. You can listen to his talk at the SDForum taped in December of last year here. I know this post sounds like a review, which belongs on my new podcast remix site, but I was inspired by a great man and wanted to share this great talk. I will of course have a full review when I get my podcast remix show up and running.

There are times when the world should listen to great men. Brewster is one of those men who is and will make the world a better place.