Saturday, July 09, 2005

Odeo is out

[dave winer] reports odeo is out in the public. My first reaction was to dismiss it since Itunes does everything I need, but as a podcaster I wanted to make sure my podcast was on their listing. Did a quick search, but like Itunes, I was relegated to the non-added podcasts even though I am on all the major listings now.

No problem I will just add myself. Odeo had a simple account creation page and I was up and running in minutes. I was able to add my podcast on the fly and it is available now. What a great experience in adding a podcast to the directory. Automatic, not autocratic and no review process to queue up for. I am happy evan and the team made the UI for podcasters easy. I will have a full review of the product in my podcast remix podcast in the future.

First looks are impressive, but I downloaded the sync manager for Mac osx and it doesn't work. Patient I am says yoda. Beta It is.

We will see what happens once they get all the bugs out, but the first impression is good. Check out odeo here

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home